There will be NO refunds of entry fees or purchase of special events tickets because of weather or other acts of nature.
The only exceptions to the no-refund policy are:
- Entries received after the entry deadline.
- Entries received after the maximum number of teams are bracketed, or if there are not enough teams or individuals to form a division.
- Entries of non-qualified entrants.
- Entries of those denied participation due to errors made by the Cornhusker State Games.
- Special circumstances determined on an individual basis by the Board of Directors and requiring board action.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE PERMITTED SIMPLY BECAUSE AN ATHLETE FAILS TO PARTICIPATE.